sexta-feira, dezembro 04, 2015

Acetate box DIY


Hihi!

As I promised a post on how to make an acetate box.
The ornament is 7,5 cm diameter with a bow, which I didn`t want to smash. So made a box 8 cm x 8 cm x 11 cm.


First I draw it on a paper to make sure it would fit the ornament, as in the picture below, you can also see the folding and cutting points. The 1 centimeter piece is where you will use the glue.
For cutting just place the molde on the acetate, use some paper clips and cut around it. (You have to cut until the red dots. )
Take care when folding it, theres no second chance! lol



Acetate is very sentive to glue, and gets stained very easy.  I lost some boxes because it gets very white, so I advise you to test your glue in a piece before use it in your box.



I use the recommended transparent instant glue, there`s other brands but I found just this one at the store. I hacen`t tried other types of glue yet.



The top part of the box:



And the final presentation:



Hope you guys understand my broken English! ;)
Feel free to message me if you have any question.

Thank you!!

Follow our Facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/Decoracaopatchworkregina

Nenhum comentário: