quarta-feira, novembro 07, 2012

Books an resources for learning Norwegian

It's been long time since I last wrote here!
I would like to share with you books /resources that I have used for learning Norwegian.
Norwegian is among the “Less common taught languages in the world”.. it means that there's not so many books are available to study it.

I start to study Norwegian by myself when I was living in Japan. At that time I bought some Norwegian books with Japanese explanation ..> < It was the only books that I could find!

After that I found at Amazon, the book called “Teach yourself Norwegian”. I have to say that this book really boost my Norwegian learning. It's a really good self studying book, with Cd's and really well explainde grammar. Good thing about this book is because you get to know a lot of Norwegian culture! It really helped me when visit Oslo for the first time!

In the Norwegian course we used
Paa Vei – level A1/A2 http://pavei.cappelendamm.no/
Stein paa Stein – level B1/B2 http://steinpastein.cappelendamm.no/
I haven't studied it yet but there's also Her paa berget - level C1/C2, http://herpaberget.cappelendamm.no/ this one for the advanced level.

Other thing that really helped me to learn Norwegian is the homepage www.lang-8.com It's a language interchange home page. There you can write journal and other members will correct it for you. Really really helpful! I totaly recommend it for other languages also.

Now start to use www.interpals.com , this one is for finding penpals in the language that you are learning.

Easy written newspaper www.klartale.no (with podcast)
Norwegian TV www.nrk.no (love it)

Hope it help you! Lykke til! 

Nenhum comentário: