sexta-feira, janeiro 20, 2012

En pose, takk! (one bag, thank you!)

It was Christmas eve and forecast was terrible! There was a storm aproaching to the Norwegian coast!:(
And on the top of it, my friend that would come to spend Christmas eve with couldn't take holidays (typical of Japan), so she'd come only on 29th...
So went to Bunnpris to buy all the stuffs that I'd need, cause supermarkets are closed during holidays.

Bought a lot of stuffs and the old the man in the cashier asked me:

-Hvor mange poser vil du ha? ( How many bags you like a bag?)

I suposed to say "en pose, takk" (one bag, thanks)
But instead I said "one pose"
The old man (way taller than me), put his face just in front mine, and said:
-EN POSE...
Like a Norwegian teacher.. hauhauhauha
Funny thing that I repeated after him! hauahu "en pose, takk"


Nenhum comentário: